Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year



O.K. I set up my blog last February and left it blank and here we are nearly one year later and I have decided to have a go at blogging. I don't think for one minute that my life is interesting enough to be writing a blog very often, but I'm going to give it a bash.




My new years resolutions are:


1) Lose weight (the same resolution as for the last 18 years. Prior to this it was always to give up smoking and 12 years later I suceeded. So who knows?!)


2) Regular blogging (as oppose to jogging)


3) Read more


4) Drink more (both water and alcohol!)





I went reluctantly (it was cold) for a walk today. My other half wanted to try out his new camera and I was needed to hold the dog lead. I took my camera too and attempted to capture the beautful sunset. It was only about 4pm.


Back to work again tomorrow. The festive period is definitely over, but I refuse to take down the decorations until the 6th January, since my 3 wise men haven't reached Mary, Joseph and Jesus yet - they move a little further along the shelf each day until they arrive on Epithany!

No comments:

Post a Comment