Tuesday 5 July 2011

Mug of a mum!

The highlight of my year is over (Wimbledon):( I thought this week might seem dull, but at the moment I have 9 of my daughter's girlfriends in the house. They are meeting here between 10pm & 3am before setting off for holiday to Aiya Napa. I need to get up for work at 6am and really need more than 3hrs beauty sleep. And I do wish she hadn't told me of their plans to go on a booze cruise. There is an old Chinese proverb(!): "What happens in Aiya Nappa stays in Aiya Nappa". I so hope that's true - I don't want to think about what she will get up to.
My son has decided to cook a piece de resistance in the kitchen. He is a typical chef and will leave the kitchen in a right mess. Meanwhile, the dog appears to have developed diabetes and keeps making puddles on the kitchen floor. Apart from this (and more) - life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment