Monday 2 January 2012

Scary couple of hours

Decided to update my iPhone while I was connected to iTunes on my laptop. I gathered this is considered a wise move. What a mistake. Oh, I so don't understand these things. It appeared to erase EVERYTHING and then left me on tender hooks for the last 2 hours (OK - I'm being a drama Queen, maybe it was 1/2 hour) whilst "restoring" my iPhone settings. I was trying to update NOT restore to factory settings. I'm the only thing that now needs restoring around here. Thought I'd lost my phone numbers, music, apps, etc etc. But phew - so far it all seems to be safe, but moved around to make it difficult to find anything. The only advantage I can find, after all that, is access to iCloud, which I don't need! A morning well spent.
Still - let me see if this mobile blogging lark works again. Here goes...
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment