Friday 9 December 2011

Let the celebrations begin

Had the first couple of far too many Christmas parties last weekend.

a few of "the girls"
 My first experience of live Karaoke was on Friday with Slimming World (aka Fat Club). No, I did not sing, but did dance, after a few bevvies. Nor did I eat healthily. There was a Chinese help yourself buffet and I helped myself not 1, not 2, but 3 times - yum. On Saturday I joined my team of nursery nurses for an evening at Yates in Romford. We had a pleasant meal with plenty of Rose, Jellybean cocktails and I seem to remember some sort of coloured shots. Needless to say we boogied the night away, but resisted the urge to pole dance. We have decided that next year we will incorporate a Naughty Secret Santa into our evening! I think they are a bad influence on me. (Or vice verse?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment