Monday 12 December 2011

Struggled into work today feeling very ill with a bad cold (aah). After work rushed to Tucker Bros to choose and order a new washer dryer in record time. It literally took me 10 minutes. Normally it would take me days of research into the best type and best place to buy, but I just didn't have the time or energy. I just handed over my credit card and thought "whatever". I have spent the rest of the evening in bed in my cosy PJs, with cups of coffee and hot chocolate, catching up on the last 4 episodes of Strictly Come Dancing. I'm looking forward to the finals this week. I'm rooting for Chelsee & Pasha. I couldn't be bothered to cook tea so I had a bar of Dairy Milk instead! It's now 11.30pm and I need to try and get some sleep. Mm -feeling a bit down generally. I expect it's the weather :( snap out of it woman! I'll perk up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Remember me?
    Hope you feel better soon - too much partying perhaps.Say happy Birthday to Simon.

    ReplyDelete