Sunday 18 September 2011

Happiness is...............

Had such a lovely Sunday. Sent Amber and her cousins off to visit my parents in Sussex clutching flowers for Mum and chocs for Dad (what do you buy a man who has everything?) for his 91st birthday. Hope they don't wear Dad out, but it will make his day to be visited by 3 of his grand-daughters, who all love him dearly. Martin did his own thing (ignorance on my part is bliss) and Simon was out most the day. So I had some 'me time' and took myself off to Upminster to spend my £10 voucher in Roomes Stores. Didn't find anything to buy, but I had a lovely walk round. The Sunday bus service wasn't up to much, so I walked home in the beautiful sunshine with my iPod blaring out my fave tunes, feeling on top of the world. Doesn't sound very exciting I know, but I wish every day could be like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment